Monday, December 17, 2012

Savoring Christmas

Happy Holidays!  I hope that everyone is blessed enough to get time with friends & family this Christmas and New Year.

I've been thinking of ways to slow down & savor this Holiday Season. It always rushes by and I'm left staring back at it. This year I want to enjoy it all while it's happening. I love the idea of setting up a hot drink station for family & guests - so warm & inviting.


Traditional Spaces design by Other Metro Media And Blogs My Sweet Savannah

I don't care if I have guests invited or not, I want my table set & looking pretty.  It makes me happy when I walk by and that's worth it to me.  I love the plaid throw as a runner & the holly berries used for this tablescape.


I will also have tasty beverages abounding . . . and again, more for myself than for guests, but I'm sure they'll appreciate it too.


Surround yourself with the things & people you love this Holiday Season.  May your days be merry & bright.

'Til Next Time
xoxo Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment