Friday, January 25, 2013

Fresh Cuts

Its been a cold week around here but I can't help but notice all of the bikini and beach images springing up on Pinterest. While I'm nowhere near ready to slip on a bikini, I am looking for a few fresh cuts like these vintage turqoise porcelain plates.


I need some lovelies that remind me of the warm waves and sunshine without the need for a bikini-ready body. I've been dying to try an ombre technique on the walls . . . just waiting for the right space.


I love this kitchen I saw in Southern Living.
The fresh palette keeps it fresh and casual.




How fabulous is this magenta casita?


This blanket sweater will keep me warm but remind me of warmer days to come with the pops of bright  pink.

Source: stylezen.net via Rachel on Pinterest

A few bright, fresh cuts to brighten up your chilly day!

'Til Next Time!
xoxo
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment