Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Favorite Things

Just wanted to share a few of my current faves this morning.  Love this switch plate on Etsy.  A small way to add some fun & funky to your space.
Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest

My next lovely is the ikat pattern on this headboard. While the shape doesn't knock my socks off, the pattern is a stylish statement.  According to a disturbing commercial I just saw, my 7 year old mattress is on its last leg & will need to be replaced next year for the betterment of my health & sanity. When that day comes, I will also be getting a new headboard.  Hopefully something this good.


Finally, I'm loving bright, glossy front doors.  What a great welcome, you know? I just love it.


What are your current favorite things? Send them to shop curate@gmail.com with this blog title in the subject & I just might feature you!

'Til Next Time!
xoxo Rachl

No comments:

Post a Comment