Monday, October 22, 2012

Little Piggy Goes To Market

To be truthful, I have a love-hate relationship with Market.  I love going to High Point, Little Town USA, and seeing all of these incredible vendors packed in the square.  But that's the problem - all the vendors.  It's a bit overwhelming wading through the masses to find "the one" or at least something different.  While I didn't find all that my heart desired, I did find some serious inspiration and I guess that is enough.

I'm thrilled to see high-end lines like Dransfield & Ross embracing my favorite tie-dye and ombre techniques.

My favorite showrooms displayed a neutral color story & brought in fabulous bright pops of color through textiles & accents.  The look is fun & stylish, but timeless, one that will grow with you.

Here a couple of shots I love & that inspire me to get creative with where & how I can incorporate some pops of color.

Eclectic Kitchen design by New York Photographer Rikki Snyder

Putting a coat of bright paint on something old & bringing home some interesting flea market finds are my favorite ways to bring in color to a neutral space. You don't need to make an expensive commitment to high-end textiles to bring in color, you just need to get creative.

Have some fun!

'Til Next Time!
xoxo Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment