Tuesday, October 9, 2012

stylin

I love styling spaces big and small. Adding the finishing touches to a room or even a table makes me happy. Check out this entry below.  The black & white scheme with the fabulous brass accents, the pops of bright colors and the lucite stool that keeps the focus where it should be while adding interest and practicality.  I love it, and I love that I get to do it every day.






              Source: lespri.tumblr.com via Rachel on Pinterest

The next image is the entrance at Post & Gray I styled last week with a lamp I just got in and am obsessed with. The leather & brass ottoman was tucked in a corner of the store and was going unnoticed until I paired it with a contrasting console.




I like the simplicity of this third space. The lacquered walls feel sophisticated, but the oversized octopus print keeps it casual. The color story is tightly knit, but still interesting with all the architectural detail. I have been loving walls with sheen lately, it's just such a beautiful effect.

                       Source: elementsofstyleblog.com via Rachel on Pinterest

Finally, is an image of a living space i'm fond of.  The color story is light & fresh with fun pops of color throughout and the symmetry offers natural flow for a part of the space with several smaller seating pieces.  It just looks like a great place to hang out.

Source: houzz.com via Rachel on Pinterest

I hope you've found a little inspiration to get stylin and add the finishing touches to your space.

'Til Next Time!
xoxo Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment