Monday, September 24, 2012

Aura

So, I'm not stingy with my sources -- I can share and this one's a gem.

I've somewhat recently discovered a home furnishings line that I adore:  Aura Home.  They're based out of Australia, but ship here of course and my, oh my, am I in love with all of their linens.

I've been looking for the perfect shade of not-quite-coral bedding for my master and they have a couple of options that I am absolutely swooning over and a few that are testing my commitment to coral.  The best part is -- their prices aren't absurd.

The walls in my master bedroom are a deep turquoise - very deep and I am seriously thinking any of these options could be major winners mixed with some fun pillows & and cozy layers.



                                    Source: aurahome.com.au via Rachel on Pinterest



                                   Source: aurahome.com.au via Rachel on Pinterest



                                     Source: aurahome.com.au via Rachel on Pinterest

                                     Source: aurahome.com.au via Rachel on Pinterest

They have more than just fabulous bedding -- check out some of their other goodies and then check out their website and treat yourself this week to something Awesomely Aussie. . . wow that's cheesy.

I love these tapas napkins.  Of course they have other napkins, placemats, runners, etc., but I love the ecelctic mix of colors & patterns and think this size would be incredibly handy.















                                     Source: aurahome.com.au via Rachel on Pinterest


I love this peony rug in deep magenta and these tie-dyed pillows. They have a gorgeous selection of pillows and so reasonably priced.  I'm particularly fond of their selection of velvets, so perfect  for fall.

                                                       Source: aurahome.com.au via Rachel on Pinterest

I hope you'll take a minute to check out Aura. I'm sure you'll find something to love.

'Til Next Time!
xoxo Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment