Friday, September 28, 2012

Treasure Hunting

This week has just flown by, well, not literally, as I was in the car for 12 hours yesterday.
But it was all worth it as I've finally arrived in my hometown in Michigan to do some much-anticipated "treasure hunting" with my mother.  I've already scored a fabulous 70's dining set. No worries, I will post pictures of all my treasures when the weekend extravaganza has concluded!

This Friday, I just want to take a second and regroup and check out all my favorite images and products from the week.


               Source: thepinkpeonies.com via Rachel on Pinterest

    Source: wherethesidewalkbegins.blogspot.com via Rachel on Pinterest


www.anthropologie.com

                                   Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest

'Til Next Time!
xoxo Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment