Friday, September 21, 2012

Basket Case

So, my love for baskets is fairly strong.  I love them all, old and rickety or new and perfectly woven.  I have them sprinkled all over the house, holding shoes, blankets, ugly television components.  I have a set of baskets in the shop right now that I'm particularly fond of and even more so now that my friend, Patti Borrelli, pinned some images of my baskets spray painted silver . . . what??!  I would have never thought to spray paint baskets, but they look pretty fabulous!



These are the baskets I have in stock right now and I love them just as they are, but check out the following images of these beauties with a fresh facelift from
Remodelista.








                    Source: remodelista.com via Rachel on Pinterest



Not only do I have a fabulously styled image of the baskets sittin' pretty, I have a picture of them actually being used in someone's space. They're practical but fun, and the silver gives the organic-feeling baskets an edge. LOVE.

      Source: theglitterguide.com via Rachel on Pinterest


This is my ode to baskets everywhere:
here from isuwannee on Pinterest. . .








and here . . .

                               Source: mollygolly.tumblr.com via Rachel on Pinterest

and here . . .




We have to have storage . . . but it doesn't have to be ugly - haha!

'Til Next Time!
xoxo Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Found it! Love your blog girl. I had no idea. I too love baskets & trays ... places to organize the otherwise unorganized. LOVE the images! Can't wait to follow you & discover more interior inspirations.

    ReplyDelete