Friday, September 14, 2012

Whimsies


    COVETING      

I'm pretty much in love with this mustard yellow color lately. I picked up a sweater in this color yesterday & I LOVE this arm chair from OKL. My living room is shedding tears of desire. . .

                                   TIDBITS                              

                                           Source: thefoundblog.com via Rachel on Pinterest
This photo is my inspiration for my autumnal table - turquoise & violet and turquoise & orange will be my go-to combinations.

                    FEET BEATS              



shop.nordstrom.com via Rachel on Pinterest

I love all of the classic Sorel winter boots.  This is the year I will finally buy a pair instead of simply oogling them all.





      THE LITTLE THINGS        

The weather is not quite cool enough in Charlotte yet, but the second it is, I will be wearing a whimsical sweater like this one by TopShop for Nordstrom.

I saw a really cute and of course, stupid cheap, sweater with a white tiger on the front at Forever 21 last week . . . that will be on standby.




Happy Friday!

'Til Next Time!
xoxo Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment