Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Autumn Air

I can smell Autumn in the air and it's got me thinking about seasonal decorating -- particularly my autumn porch and table.  I want to share some of my inspiration with you this week and maybe get you thinking about some fun decorating projects you can do to welcome fall and up-coming Holidays.


                                             Source: indulgy.com via Rachel on Pinterest

I will be welcoming friends and family in a similar way this autumn and I have the perfect spot on the front porch.  I'll make sure I post pictures of my finished product in a week or two.

Instead of a doing a lot of talking on this one, I just want to share with you some pics that I love and will using to inspire me as I create a welcoming, fall retreat in my home.  Obviously, I love these photos because of the easy DIY projects, but it's the color palettes that I find most striking.

               Source: bhg.com via Rachel on Pinterest


           Source: stylemepretty.com via Rachel on Pinterest
               Source: google.com via Rachel on Pinterest
                                       Source: thefoundblog.com via Rachel on Pinterest

I know it seems crazy early, or maybe it doesn't, but the straw bails and mums are already out, so let's get decorating folks!

'Til Next Time!
xoxo Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment