Monday, September 10, 2012

Greige Addiction

For the first time in Charlotte, we've finally felt a dip in the temperatures and I can't help but get excited for all things Fall.  I thought it would be appropriate to kick of the week with a glance at a few of my fall favorites:  Essentially, all things gray and cozy.

Don't get me wrong, I love color, but there's no denying that my fall/winter wardrobe is largely comprised of greige.  You know, the color that's somewhere between dark gray and beige - Yep, that's the one and no matter how many sweaters, scarves, or pairs of boots I own in that color, I always need just one more.

So here are a few of my faves to inspire you and get you looking forward to cooler temps this week.

I love these boots from net-a-porter, but I'm also seriously considering a pair of Toms Desert Wedges - in Taupe of course. You should check them out, they're pretty much perfect.


source: 24.media.tumbler.com 
Grammy's going to have to teach me how to knit.  It's the only way I can have a snood in every hue of greige.


I've had this picture pinned since the dead of summer . . .  I just couldn't help myself.  It's the essence of cozy.


And the bag below just might be the perfect fall carry-all for work and weekends at the cabin.


This last pic (from milkandhoneyhome.com) is a space that feels so moody and cozy thanks to over-sized tufted headboard and faux fur blanket.

I just got the new Restoration Hardware Fall Lookbook in the mail and I can't wait to pick up a set of their faux fur throws and pillows.  They're surprisingly affordable and will be the perfect accompaniment to a nice warm fire and Monday night football.

'Til Next Time!
xoxo Rachel














No comments:

Post a Comment